|Dates: 23 July-8 August Time in Tokyo: BST +8|
|Coverage: Watch live on BBC TV, BBC iPlayer, BBC Red Button and online; Listen on BBC Radio 5 Live, Sports Extra and Sounds; live text and video clips on BBC Sport website and app.|
Great Britain will not retain their Olympic women's hockey title following defeat by the Netherlands in the semi-finals at Tokyo 2020.
Reigning world champions the Netherlands eased to a 5-1 victory and will go for gold on Friday.
In a repeat of the 2016 final - which GB won after a dramatic penalty shootout - the Dutch were dominant.
Giselle Ansley got one back for GB at 4-0 down but the Netherlands maintained pressure to retain a four-goal lead.
The Netherlands, who will face either Argentina or India in Friday's final (11:00 BST), also narrowly beat GB in the group stages last week.
They maintain a 100% record at these Games having conceded just three goals during the tournament.
Great Britain will play for a bronze medal on Friday at 02:30 BST.
- Day-by-day guide to the Games
- Times and channels for BBC's live coverage
- Listen to the latest Olympics Daily podcast
- Tokyo 2020 medal table
- 'In my eyes, anyone can be an influencer': Is social media a viable full-time career at 16?
- Jerk: Hilarious comedy starring the 'unsackable' Tim Renkow